The Spring 2023 semester was comprised of 15 AI Health seminars that attracted 866 attendances, including people who attended multiple sessions.
The AI Health seminar series builds upon the success of our previous “Plus Data Science” learning experiences from 2017 – 2021 under the leadership of Larry Carin, which convened 59 in-person learning experiences and 66 virtual learning experiences.
Since its launch in 2018, +DS has held a cumulative 140 learning experience sessions (both in-person and virtual).
The Spring 2023 semester featured 32 data experts from across multiple areas of interest.
Duke Departments and Schools Represented:
- Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Duke Health Technology Solutions
- Biomedical Imaging
- Family Medicine and Community Health
- School of Nursing
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Population Health Sciences
- Office of Evaluation and Applied Research Partnership
We are looking forward to the Fall 2023 learning experiences, which will begin in September. A list of upcoming events can be found at https://aihealth.duke.edu/events/